Building Receptionists for all shifts.
- LMHA accepts employment applications for Building Receptionists for all shifts, including On-Call receptionists. Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis for our Lakeview, Kennedy, Riverview, International, and Harr Plazas as well as J. F. Oberlin Homes. A job description listing all criteria is attached. Criminal background checks are done on all prospective employees and all applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical which includes a drug and alcohol test.
- Anyone interested in becoming a Building Receptionist must complete and sign an LMHA Employment Application, a Data Applicant Record, and a Job Applicant Background Check Authorization which must be initialed at the bottom on all three pages. All forms must be returned to LMHA, Attn: Human Resource Department, 1600 Kansas Avenue, Lorain, OH 44052.
- Applicant Background Check Authorization
- Application for Employment
- Bldg Recep Job Description
▲ Back to top