Participants that are moving within Lorain County or transferring to Lorain County from another county or state must attend a Moving orientation.
We offer these classes two ways:
- LMHA holds classes at its' main office in Lorain.
- Classes are held once a month, class time is 9AM.
- Class date will be provided to you upon receipt of your notice to move.
- If you cannot make a 9am class, you should consider the online option below.
- There are two steps to complete your Moving Orientation online.
- Step 1 - Review the Moving Orientation Presentation
- Step 2 - Complete and Submit the ** Moving Orientation Family Obligation Certification form to your Occupancy Specialist
** This form must be submitted to your Occupancy Specialist before you will receive the Request For Tenancy Approval (RFTA).
As of November 30th, 2017, the LMHA no longer offers 5pm classes.